Sunday, March 2, 2008

PhotoShoot

One month later i make time to make a new post! Were feelin good about life right now haha.
I had the opportunity to do a photo shoot on my friend sydney on Feb. 12th sorry its been so long. Here are some pictures off of my camera, i will have to make a new post when i get the pictures back from the photographer.



Other than going to school and working...I just hangout with my cute nephews! Im pretty anti social...I miss Kimduke, face it no one can replace her. Ill be down this weekend so i am looking forward to seeing the Duke family at Sunday dinner hopefully hahah. Be looking for another post soon I've got to show and tell about my sweet birthday, Kimduke came up! A Tragedy has occurred...I have lost my camera cord, so everyone be on the lookout. thats my new excuse if it weren't for the cord i would post quicker cause i wouldnet have to go make a CD and Kinkos Love ya Tajia Fay.

5 comments:

Kimberly Church said...

these turned out so good! Oh my gosh. YOu should be a photographer too. haha forget the other guy! haha Why do you have to be so talented. holy hannah!

Amber said...

Wow! I am impressed! Hey! What happened to sunday dinner?

TajiaFay said...

I used a Rain check... For this sunday. hahaha

Devri and Don said...

I'm missing you little one... just wanted you to know that! Love you Momma

Page said...

those chairs are from grandmas house. They are so uncomfortable. LOL Good job sis