Sunday, March 2, 2008

Kimdukes Boyfriend...

I'm a genius i know...Okay maybe it was Kimduke but i was able to stick my memory card in the printer and get my pictures of my camera! they are no longer stuck....

Happy valentines day Kimduke... This is kimdukes 14th valentine this one is her boyfriend. His name is fluffy. He gladly greeted her at the airport with a bouquet of roses. Don't think this was from me cause I'm not taking the credit for this sweet valentine... Okay so i was jealous... This lucky girl has men wrapped around her finger...she just knows the game to play...when ya gonna teach me Kimduke haha Love love.


Dont mess with us ladies...we can hold our own...

The Rubber band guns we got for our birthday...

In the elevator at Mandalay bay...chillin with my homie...
Or as Ryan would write...Chillin Wit Da Homies.



Sunkissed... We are golden children (or golden girls haha take your pick)


I can't wait to see my best friend this weekend...I swear i cant go a day without seeing her how do you think i am dealing with a month without seeing her?(oh wait i saw her last weekend...hah shows how much i miss her) I miss the family too of course.

3 comments:

Kimberly Church said...

I am going to kill you with my rubber band gun. I can't believe you titled this my boyfriend! haha what the heck! haha okay so maybe I won't kill you because I love you soooo much! haha and we all know you were my valentine! come on now, lets be for real, Well thanks for putting the other pictures up.. it makes up for the first one. whatever. Ican't wait to see you... I miss you so so so much. goodnight.

Amber said...

You girls are funny! I love that last picture.

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture of the two of you guys! you girls are so silly!