Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I wanna be like KimDuke

I found out how to add people to my site so if you wanna know... Then just holler at yo girl over here in O town. or maybe you all know and i am just a dummie haha. I promise i will add pictures next time i am really new at this blogging thing. But i am at work right now, and i cant add pictures here. Welcome to utah where i live where the snow is out of control. I just want you all (and when i say you all i mean Kimduke and my beloved Duke(maiden name) sisters.) to know that i love you and care so much about you all. You are just like my family, i feel like I am ALMOST (haha Kim Duke) really apart of the family. The snow as we speak is taking over all of Utah County and possibly Utah state. I was getting on the freeway yesterday and i was stuck behind like eight snowplows blocking the freeway sprinkling salt and or dirt on the road. It was the most random thing ever because while I was driving the snowplows are down shooting sparks everywhere becuase there was no snow i was so confused. I guess it was becuase it was supposed to snow a ton last night so they were just being prepared. I think they should be prepared and come plow my driveway i get stuck everytime i try to drive up in there. I may get snowed in becuase this is supposed to be the storm of the centry. There is supposed to be more snow in the next three days then there has been in 100 years. So when i woke up, expecting to see piles of snow out my window. I saw Blue skys. Now explain that one to me Mr. Weather man. supposedly its the warm before the storm? But, that happend yesterday. So maybe tomorrow i will have pictures for you.

Other than that i just went to school today...Count me out hah jk i loved it. But, today all we did were arts and crafts now tell me the last time that was requierd at a cosmotology school? Oh well its cause im on the branding team and we decorate the school different everymonth. I wasnt trying to be an over achiever and be on every team i was just trying to be like KimDuke(my role model). I want to be just like her someday, i think i will start by going to the singles ward hah on sunday...I'll let you know how it goes. and be expecting pictures next time. (pictures of my new boyfriend from the singels ward haha Just Kidding.)

5 comments:

Kimberly Church said...

Dont make me pee my pants. You are killing me. ALMOST apart of the fam is right. haha and the weather man... you better fight him. Well I miss you tons and what do you want? Are you trying to suck up to me with the "i wanna be like kimduke" what the heck>? haha

Anonymous said...

I think you should change your blog title to "I Wanna Be just like KIMDUKE... one word". Just kiddin. Girl, you are apart of the fam, dork, did you forget your new name is TajiaDuke... one word!! I love you girls, you always make me smile!!

Patti said...

I just really need a haircut. Would you do it?

BOYFRIEND?

We need to talk.

Amber said...

What are you talking about boyfriend? You know once you go to singles ward you are going to be engaged. You are so funny! I was laughing at this post.

Anonymous said...

Taj... we need an update!! Where have you been what have you been doing? And we need pictures!!!