Saturday, January 26, 2008

So Far, So Good

So...
It is now January almost February, i made this blog for myself in July. So far, so good. I am now updating my blog for the very first time.

For those of you who don't know i have moved to Utah around July of last summer when my brother had a knee injury. I've been back and forth a lot between here and Las Vegas since then. I definitely miss it down there but, i think if i were to go back right now it wouldn't be the same anyways. High school in Vegas is something that will never be replaced. its not High school i miss but more so the memories. like Powderpuff, playin softball, and that student body president haha. okay so, all the high school memories were the best when the student body president, Kimduke my best friend (be jealous) were enjoying it together. Becuase, shes funny face it. Thats when we got to enjoy life, no one told me we had to actually take on responsibilities what in the world.

Well, here in Utah i have no social life. I go to Paul Mitchell the school from 8:30-4:30 and I work at Paul Mitchell the school from 4:30 to 10:30, then i go home and do it all over again the next day. On the weekends i usually sit at home and just sit and get things done i don't have time to do during the week.

I live with my brother Robbie and Annie. I love living with them and living in Utah its just gets really boring when you have no friends haha. I have gotten really good at entertaining myself (kimduke since your the only one who will ever read this we might as well just make this a conversation board between the two of us hahah.[But aren't you just proud that i am writing? it can be like my journal]).


I am not against making friends, or hanging out i just never have the time to actually meet people...i better work hard on those haircuts because that's my only chance to actually meet a guy, haha. i like all the girls at school, but i usually hangout with a 26 year old with two kids 27 year old with three kids and a 49 year old with six girls...and this funny girl named Michelle that's 20. They entertain me, surprising i know. But im usually pretty quiet at school who knows why? Well im off to bed at least i wrote right ill see you next saturday when i have more time haha. Jk hopefully before then. TajiaFay

4 comments:

Amber said...

Tajia! I am so happy you updated. I miss you!!
This is like your journal....except other people read it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tajia! Love that you are cool now and Blog!! I will be checking in on you every now and then ... So keep the post coming!

Kimberly Church said...

boozle cuzzzz people are going to be reading. hahaa

I misss you baby girl. haha

Brooke said...

Wuss up Tajia?! It's fun to catch up on what you're up to. Post some pics. P.S. I know some peeps up in Utah if you want people to hang out with. My cousins are cute.