Friday, May 15, 2009

St.George

St. George.
What an interesting place.
been here a week and already love it.
I miss KimDuke. End of Story.
I saw KimDuke Driving on the freeway...
We passed while i was on my way to warm springs and she was on the way back to Provo.
So, i was out the window frantically waving my arms at her... And She SAW ME!
On the other side of the freeway.
I teared up, but was with some people from my new ward so I had to keep my composure.
I wouldn't stop talking about her
it was when they asked who are you talking about I realized i hadn't even told them we were going to pass her i had been in my own little world.
Sometimes I'm shy. Sometimes i'm not.
I've noticed i'm more out going when playing sports. [or you could say competitive(I get it from my girlfriend)]
My new Roommates Rock! But, would be 100 times better with the Dukester...
Things will never be the same.
My room is still a storage unit. Meaning I should probably unpack.
I've met lots of random people...But have made few Friends haha. I'm okay with that.

I don't have a bed. What more can i say
....Besides Mamma can i barrow the blow up mattress please?

5 comments:

Amber said...

That is so sweet! That made me tear up. I am heading up to St George this am to check out out camping spot for girls camp.

Kimberly Church said...

you make me wanna cry! haha
Girl, I miss you more. Lets not even talk about it. We are funny. I need a web cam so we can see eachother besides on the highway! haha that was great!!

Jen Rose said...

Awww...that was so sweet. I wanted to cry. I'm so looking forward to our Taylor weekend girls!

Page said...

Seriously, were you trying to depress everyone ): just kidding we miss KimDuke too! We are glad however that you are slowly getting closer to us!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to be in St. Geezy with you girl!!!